Is life passing you in a whirlwind of activities and personal drama’s? Do you look forward to better days? That probably is not going to happen, but you can make your life much easier by making some few decisions and some lifestyle changes. Below are some useful tips on reducing clutter to simplify our lives.
1. If you have been postponing doing a project and it’s stressing you up, do it today. Having the most challenging project or tasks done and out of your way will make you less worried of doing it later and then you will have the freedom to move on to the things that you would prefer doing with a clear conscience.
2. Do you get lots of paper coming on a daily basis into your home? You can choose to stop the unwanted paper from stress you, taking up your time and creating clutter. Get off junk email lists. You can use some companies which can remove you from unwanted email lists. Do an online search to find such companies. They can help you reduce the junk mail by over 90%. So, reduce the number of unwanted email and catalogues you are currently receiving.
3. Minimise clutter in your office, home and automobile. Having plenty of stuff causes anxiety because it requires some time and effort for maintenance and it takes our attention away from other things need to focus on. It also wastes our time because we cannot find anything quickly. Give away or sell things that you do not use.
4. Getting rid of debt may reduce clutter if this is something that is on the mind and you stress about. Or should you if you are utilizing your cards to buy things since it’s they are on sale, are a great purchase or too adorable to pass up and you do not need it. Having less is one way of simplifying things.
5. Pay your bills online and get your statements online rather than receiving ending paper bills. This means that you do not have to get envelops, stamps (saving you money) and go to the mailbox. Create a folder on your pc to send the notifications you get when your financial institution notifies you about bills that have been cleared. This is a great method of reducing clutter.
6. Instead of trying to remember everything in your mind, utilize a planner. Take it along with you everywhere you go. This will lessen clutter on your car, bag, car, on your kitchen countertops, and in your desk, as you will not have these pesky pieces of paper with appointments and notes all over the place.
Think about the benefits of less clutter and a simpler life. Be focused on your goals as you try making your life easier.